Are you getting enough sleep? Is it affecting your performance (in business that is?) Perhaps you think you have to “burn the midnight oil” to achieve business success. Studies are showing that getting enough sleep is more and more important. Dave, Sean and Mollie discuss the value of sleep and how to get more of it, without hurting your business. So, jump in your nap pod and tune in. You will be glad you did.
Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep
- Contrary to what the 80s. hollywood and some “gurus” say, sacrificing sleep to work on your business is not the key to success.
- Sleep doesn’t necessarily have to be a “night only” thing.
- Short naps are better than long naps as far as creating a sense of refreshment.
- Taking a nap at work is possible, and perhaps necessary.
- Most adults need six to eight hours of sleep in a 24-hour period.
Links mentioned in this episode
BIZ Tools Podcast host David Specht has released his first book, Old Dogs New Tricks. Send us a question either via the form or voicemail and if we read it on the show, we’ll send you a copy of David’s book absolutely free. (Don’t forget to leave your address)
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you very much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top or bottom of the post.