Fall is in the air. Temperatures are dropping slightly. The kids are back in school, and now routines are being established leading into the Christmas (gasp) season. How do you keep your productivity up when you are being pulled in so many directions. Our friends at OnDeck.com have some hacks for you
Fall Productivity Hacks Covered
- Inspire your workers to get a “full night’s rest” each evening – and get one yourself, too.
- Eat bananas, and other healthy foods, regularly – including during work hours.
- Using multiple computer monitors at once, which has been proven to increase productivity significantly.
- Put plants in your cubicles and office space; they boost creativity levels.
- Control the temperature as much as possible; it’s getting colder outside, it doesn’t need to inside as well.
- Try to limit use of email to predetermined time periods or intervals.
Links mentioned in this episode
BIZ Tools Podcast host David Specht has released his first book, Old Dogs New Tricks. In it, he teaches how everyone can be a better leader. It is a quick read that offers practical steps to becoming a better leader, regardless of your position or vocation. Buy it on Amazon for just $8.99.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you very much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top or bottom of the post.