Are you unique? Do you have a unique sales proposition? What is a unique sales proposition? In this episode, David and Sean break down the USP, as outlined in Jay Abraham’s book, “Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got.” They discuss the advantages, along with how and where to find your USP.
Advantages of a Unique Sales Proposition
- Sets you apart from competition
- Allows you to be heard in a noisy marketplace
- Its clears your focus to be great a one thing, as opposed to mediocre at many things
Links mentioned in this episode
- My Biz Coach
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got, by Jay Abraham
- The Purple Cow by Seth Godin
BIZ Tools Podcast host David Specht has released his first book, Old Dogs New Tricks. In it, he teaches how everyone can be a better leader. It is a quick read that offers practical steps to becoming a better leader, regardless of your position or vocation. Buy it on Amazon for just $8.99.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you very much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top or bottom of the post.