Businesses can grow their influence and become locally famous – all of which helps the bottom line. David, Sean and Mollie expand on tips offered by RightMix Marketing in their post, “How to make you business locally famous.”
Ways to make your business locally famous
- Develop relationships with business reporters
- Contribute guest content for local business publishers
- Nominate your business and people for local awards and lists
- Shop networking events until you find the right fit, then attend
- Never go out to lunch alone
- Create amazing relationships with your customers
Links mentioned in this episode
BIZ Tools Podcast host David Specht has released his first book, Old Dogs New Tricks. In it, he teaches how everyone can be a better leader. It is a quick read that offers practical steps to becoming a better leader, regardless of your position or vocation. Buy it on Amazon for just $8.99.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you very much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top or bottom of the post.