Let’s face it. Some days you don’t feel highly productive at all. Do you often wonder what highly productive people do to increase their productivity? Well, lifehack.org lists, “50 Things Highly Productive People Do Differently.” Dsvid, Sean and Mollie take issue with a few and agree with others… And yes, they actually get through all 50 — talk about highly productive.
Some of the highly productive steps
- Take a break
- Set a timer
- Eliminate all distractions
- Love what you do
- Complete your most dreaded tasks first thing in the morning
- Just start
- Keep a notebook and pen on hand at all times
- Plan out all of your meals a week ahead and make your grocery list accordingly
- Write out a to-list each day
- Ask yourself “Am I currently making the best possible use of my time?
- Learn to say “NO”
- Go on an information diet
Links mentioned in this episode
BIZ Tools Podcast host David Specht has released his first book, Old Dogs New Tricks. In it, he teaches how everyone can be a better leader. It is a quick read that offers practical steps to becoming a better leader, regardless of your position or vocation. Buy it on Amazon for just $8.99.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you very much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top or bottom of the post.