What does it sound like at your office? Is it quiet? Is there ambient music? Are people plugged into their iPods? What you (and your team) listen to, can add to their productivity, or take away from it.
Music, etc. in the office
- Sometimes you need to drown out the noise around you
- Music without lyrics can help without distracting
- Sean likes easy listening when doing graphic design
- Dave often plays his music out loud to let his team know he’s “cool”
- Teams can often gel through music
Links mentioned in this episode
- My Biz Coach
- Dave’s blog post on music
BIZ Tools Podcast host David Specht has released his first book, Old Dogs New Tricks. In it, he teaches how everyone can be a better leader. It is a quick read that offers practical steps to becoming a better leader, regardless of your position or vocation. Buy it on Amazon for just $8.99.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you very much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top or bottom of the post.