It’s Star Wars Day! And the crew has found some Star Wars business lessons to help you harness the (business) Force and allow it to flow.
Star Wars Business Infographic
- Your focus determines your reality (being positive)
- No Stormtrooper would dream of disobedience (individuality trumps sheers numbers)
- Han Solo’s expertise was initially purchased for a hefty sum (passion matters)
- Celebrating achievements can keep spirit of your brand alive
- Fear is less powerful than loyalty (No bullying)
- Embrace technology to create a more mobile and flexible work environment
- Recruit the right team (look outside the norms)
- Yoda’s Lesson: Judge not by the size of the resume
Links mentioned in this episode
BIZ Tools Podcast host David Specht has released his first book, Old Dogs New Tricks. In it, he teaches how everyone can be a better leader. It is a quick read that offers practical steps to becoming a better leader, regardless of your position or vocation. Buy it on Amazon for just $8.99.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you very much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top or bottom of the post.