Very soon, Millennials (those born between late 1980s and the 2000s) are coming to a workplace near you. Understanding this generation has been the subject of many blogs, articles and podcasts. But no one has talked ab0ut them like we do in this episode.
What you will learn about Millennials in this episode
- You have to understand how millennials grew up to understand how they are
- Millennials are highly collaborative
- Millennials are immersed in technology
- Millennials are purpose driven
- Millennials love to learn, but maybe not through traditional channels
Links mentioned in this episode
BIZ Tools Podcast host David Specht has released his first book, Old Dogs New Tricks. In it, he teaches how everyone can be a better leader. It is a quick read that offers practical steps to becoming a better leader, regardless of your position or vocation. Buy it on Amazon for just $8.99.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you very much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top or bottom of the post.